My photo
blEssed wIth moSt of tHe thiNgs thAt I hAve I coUldnt aSk for moRe.bRown eYed.vEry sEnsitive & fraGile.cAn be quite dEmandin.stIll pUrsuin deGree in JamEs Cook UnivErsity.hOpes to be pArt of tHe toUrism Industry when GraduAted iN oCt 09-pArticularLy in Events & ConferenCes.

::tHosE meMoriEs::

Thursday, February 12, 2009

i MeLt whEn. .

seriously am LOVIN American Idol 2009. Personally, I am so meltin EVERYTIME I hear the two bestfriends, Jamar Rogers and Danny Gokey sing! How amazin! Soooo SOULFUL. I'm so feelin them. Really. I swear I can even drop on my knees. Was youtubin and saw a video of Jamar Roger singin his own written song, 'Jasmine'. I love it! I kinda think that eiher the two can win this season's competition. I would definitely vote for them if I can though. Hehe


Enjoy!! Press Play........

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments