My photo
blEssed wIth moSt of tHe thiNgs thAt I hAve I coUldnt aSk for moRe.bRown eYed.vEry sEnsitive & fraGile.cAn be quite dEmandin.stIll pUrsuin deGree in JamEs Cook UnivErsity.hOpes to be pArt of tHe toUrism Industry when GraduAted iN oCt 09-pArticularLy in Events & ConferenCes.

::tHosE meMoriEs::

Sunday, February 22, 2009

22nd Birthday

On the 14th, while most people go out to celebrate what is called "Valentines Day", I on the other hand, celebrated my birthday. My 22nd birthday! Some friends and relatives came to make the event a successful one. Barbeque started at around 6pm. I was busy with the cam takin pictures until I actually forgotten to eat! I swear! The only thing that I had was the Mackerel Otah. Why? Coz that's my favourite of it all. All in all, I regretted that I did not try the rest. Haiz. I SHOULD have. The cake cuttin was held at 9plus PM. There were two cakes. One is Tiramisu and the other is Choco Nut, I think.

Thanks so much FAiz who bought lots of things. I became speechless. The book. The nails. The digital keychain. The Havainas sandal. And the most SURPRISIN of them all-The Bicycle ! I couldnt ask for more. This is more than enough. Never expected. Thanks Sayang!

When the clock striked 10plus Pm, I went up to take a quick shower. DONE. Went to the carpark basement where the car(that belongs to Dut) awaited my arrival. Hahaha. Faiz and I, Aliff, Haziq and Hasif (Cousins) and Dut (Cousin's Friend) made our way to Arab St. So my wish was granted. And that is to have a relaxin and fun night. Upon reachin, we went to a place called Al-Majlis where the other three people waited for us-Elfee,Ahmad and the other birthday boy! Haha what a coincidence!

So since I didnt have anything during the BBQ, I was feeling very hungry!! So i ordered somethin. It was Steak Sandwich with the side Wedges. The steak was so well-done. Not nice. I rather have it Medium-Rare. But! The wedges are nice! Shesha-ed soon after. I think it was Apple Mint flavour. If not then its Strawberry Mint. Cant remember so well now. Played Bingo too. Haha it was fun.! Time checked already 4am and the shop suppose to close by that time so we made a move off from there and went home. Overall, It was a fun day and honestly, I didnt think I would have had alot of fun days before my birthday.

A million thanks to those who wished me well-wishes on that day and special thanks to my dear girlfriend, Farah who came to celebrate it with me. I like the present u bought for me. Thanks darlin! Muakz!!

Happy Birthday To ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments