My photo
blEssed wIth moSt of tHe thiNgs thAt I hAve I coUldnt aSk for moRe.bRown eYed.vEry sEnsitive & fraGile.cAn be quite dEmandin.stIll pUrsuin deGree in JamEs Cook UnivErsity.hOpes to be pArt of tHe toUrism Industry when GraduAted iN oCt 09-pArticularLy in Events & ConferenCes.

::tHosE meMoriEs::

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

\WorKout dAy/

a.k.a Penyu back in SHatec. How I got that name? well, thanks to an Ex-bf! He gave me that name and somehow it stays with me till now. My friends just L.O.V.E callin by that name. What to do? Like it or hate it. Bluek :P Bein S.L.O.W is just the nature of me. Hah!

Today is a very short day, I find. Woke up late yet again around 16:00hrs like that. Headed to the gym downstairs. Yes! I went to the gym. HAha need to lose at least 5kg mah. Worst part is, I HATE/LOATHE runnin! Never liked it ever since the school days. Everytime durin NAFA Test I just felt totally lifeless and how I wished I was invisible. I would take mornin strolls with a friend (haha whoever u are, thanks for accompanyin). Well, now cant be lazy anymore. MUST lose weight :\

ANyway, 3 more days to the BIG day. I will be 22. Gosh! Gettin old but still young at heart. Heh! Honestly, NOT excited at all about this comin Saturday. Why? Coz the celebration will be havin BBQ with some friends and relatives at HOME! Its alright but I dont wanna be stuck at home all day and night. So told MAma that after the cake cuttin and everythin, I will be headin out. Thought of havin a relaxin night though. Maybe shesha-ing? A-G-A-I-N? Hmm.. Dont know yet. I went to customize my nails for the big day though. Went for the measurement and all last Friday. Cant wait to get the nails done. Will be collectin it this Friday. Its like brown-ish gold with crown sorta decoration on each nails!! Its nice DUH! FAiz just love it. He chose that for me heheh!
I envied Sherlyn for her lovely MAROON coloured nails (well accordin to her its PINK!! ahaha cant believe it!) durin the CNY gatherin but its ok Im gettin mine soon. :P WAkakakaka!!!!

oUts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments