My photo
blEssed wIth moSt of tHe thiNgs thAt I hAve I coUldnt aSk for moRe.bRown eYed.vEry sEnsitive & fraGile.cAn be quite dEmandin.stIll pUrsuin deGree in JamEs Cook UnivErsity.hOpes to be pArt of tHe toUrism Industry when GraduAted iN oCt 09-pArticularLy in Events & ConferenCes.

::tHosE meMoriEs::

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Three days outin with the BF

Well, we were supposed to go Batam. However, due to certain circumstances, we decided not to go. And he already took three off days so we might as else use those days to spend time together lor!

18 Feb 09
Met Faiz in Bedok. We headed down to Big Fish which is now rumoured to be the competitors of Manhattan Fish Market and FIsh & Co. Located at Upper East Coast Rd at Goodwill Court. It is havin promotion now and that is order 2 main dishes and get 1 other dish for free! Of course, the portionin is small but it is worth the try. Altogeher we spent $40.

After the breakfast cum lunch, we went to Parkway Parade. Hee. Thought of just walkin around since the two of us da tgh broke but in the end, I still buy things. Cant resist the temptation of buyin stuffs. Bought a denim skirt and a Topshop top. Haha.

Went back to Pasir RIs. Bought some Sushi for Dinner. Sedap seh! haHA then bumped into my sister and Raja Nazrul (her bf). Chilled at Costa Sands Resort for an hour or so then headed home.

19Feb 09
Supposed to meet Faiz for breakfast at Bedok Mcdonald. But both couldnt wake up. Nevermind. So met Faiz at Pasir Ris and watch movie-He's just not that into you. Ok laa. Not so fantastic though.

After which went to my sister's workplace at Ogilvy Centre Starbucks. As usual, I had my Caramel Java Chip with whipped cream. Waited for my sis to finish her work at 6pm. Then had dinner at Lau Pa Sat's Ocean Seafood. Ordered chilli Lala, Cockles, Sambal Stingray and Mee bandung and Prata! Wah so kenyang. Felt so bloated! Haa but its all worth it.

After dinner, Faiz and I went to Clarke Quay. Bought drinks at Cheers so that we could spend time by the river. Then saw this dress at Club Marc. It looked nice. Instead, I bought another dress. Almost 11pm then we made a move to catch the last train home.

20 Feb 09
Met Faiz at Bedok to have our McDonalds braekfast. Haha finally! Then accompanied Faiz trimmed his hair. He looks better in my opinion. Then went back to his place. While he was bathin, I watched my Indo Sinetron Jelita! Then felt sleepy seh. Slept awhile while he played his computer game. Woke up then we quickly headed out to Marina Barrage.

I had lots of fun! Fun at the water playground! Got wet but what the heck. Overall, it is a nice place to chill out and have some ROMANTIC moments. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments