My photo
blEssed wIth moSt of tHe thiNgs thAt I hAve I coUldnt aSk for moRe.bRown eYed.vEry sEnsitive & fraGile.cAn be quite dEmandin.stIll pUrsuin deGree in JamEs Cook UnivErsity.hOpes to be pArt of tHe toUrism Industry when GraduAted iN oCt 09-pArticularLy in Events & ConferenCes.

::tHosE meMoriEs::

Monday, February 9, 2009

a try out


Group pHoto


Sha is always missin. We miss you!


on our wAy to Anchorage Condo to meet The rESt


farah filzA yap sendin Alicia off to pertH

Farah,Justin and me went to the airport before we're off to the Anchorage. Alicia flyin off to pursue her studies in Perth. Well wishes to you darlz. Yap,be good!


was just wonderin if I should start blogging since I am literally stuck at home and always seem to be on the net. Am havin my holidays now till March 2nd 09. its like more a month of holiday. bored (as always) and cant believe am waitin for him to be done with his workouts. have been waitin for at least an hour but anyways, let him be. just dont understand why. he's already freak thin i swear but he always insist that he's fat bla bla bla. wadever! haha "do u think i can be a model?" "see I'm still fat!" "if i dont workout ull leave me"-heck wadever. he's blabberin utter nonsense shit.

on the 7th had a CNY gatherin with Shatec peeps. it was ok. well at least had the chance to catch up with some of them like particularly Benny Boo! god i miss those days. he was practically always with me, farah, sha, denise talkin nonsense cork shit. haha yes i still write at the back of the pen-just a habit whenever im in class, we sang songs in class, we went ktv, lunched, went out after class and lots lots lots. hah! and and I called him when I have problems etc. just lots! haha promise to go Popeye but still never go. anyways, he just got a gf am sure he's gonna be good.

Farah sayang!! caught up with my dear too and she was well complainin about her school workloads and her new friends in school in SIM. aha just so many stories to tell kan?kan?kan? i can believe what that Nepalese guy did to his gf. what an asshole! gosh i cant get over it! oh and ya sorry dear didnt get to go SubwaY with you yesterday coz I still got no Moolah! i promise we'll go some other day when I'm richer.

by the way, was facebookin and Jaiza and Rubun were online. chatted with both. Rubun still complainin about the virus I had on msn. though ive uninstall the program and such the virus still there so no choice just block me like what FArah did. as for Jaiza, dont know what to say about her. her mum saw her pills and was naggin away haha she cant get over it. her reaction was like so funny so kecoh so typical Filipino. still, I want her to come back soonest :))

so many people complainin today includin my love :) haha ceh! his boss (abg) kinda left him at about 2 plus pm and so he gotta do most of the work like cookin and all. haha then grumble. aww. .

tired now. taa-daa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments